CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Rabu, 14 Mei 2014

Those who accept me at my worst, deserve me at my best.

People might not know this, or may be you, yourself don't even know the fact that of many guys I've met and knew, you're the only one who always have my heart. These are some of the things I love about you.

1) You are fatherly. I guess you're born with it. Always nag at me. But your voice is like music to my ear. ;)

2) A realist. You're like an honest advisor who constantly reminding me that it's okay to dream, but it's better to dream and deliver. Sometimes I am too caught up with my own dreams that I forgot about the reality.

3) Your sense of humour. People around me might say that I have good sense of humour, but you made me doubt it. How do you make me laugh, is a total mystery. Sort of.

4) You got guts. I can be really hard to deal with. No, I AM really hard to deal with. I am stubborn, I always want to get the things I want, and the way how I want it. However you made me change how I see things in life. I learnt that you might not get everything you want, you can only make the best of things you get in life the way you want it. I learnt to embrace life and surprisingly, my boss said I am joyful and always positive. I was never like that before.

5) You remind me of my mother. Both of you are born in August, and seriously, you are totally like her. The way both of you handle house chores, being thrifty, and sometimes you nag like my mom. :p

6) You accept me for who I am. Whether I'm at my best or my worst, you are always there. Even when I'm being grumpy, whiny little brat. Even when I don't have time to spend with you, and even when I left you. You always there.

7) You're a great son and a family person. The first thing that makes me interested in you was because you take care of your late mom when she was sick. I know I can be bit annoying because sometimes I crave for your attention too at that time. I'm glad that you put your mom first. That's how it should be. You sure know how to be strict with me.

8) Its kind of a downfall that you are not as romantic as I am naturally are, but the little things you do is sweeter compared to cheesy romantic things.

Last but not least, I do want to grow old with you :)

P/S: will this count as a present for your upcoming birthday? :p

Tiada ulasan:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails