CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Selasa, 10 Februari 2015

Setulus Kasih

Imran Ajmain. You might be a loser if you don't know him. He's known for his haunted song "Seribu Tahun". Even I am haunted by it.

After few years, and thanks to technology, I found him again. Cewah gitchuuu. I follow his twitter and Instagram and I found out that he have more great songs other than Seribu Tahun.

So yes. He amuse me. Bila dapat tahu ada showcase, I decided to go. Before this, ada kat Ipoh but I already had plans that weekend. So yes. I made reservations through email, and wait for that day. Seriously though, I am the worst planner ever. Just imagine, I only confirm with my family the day before we went there. Thank God that my sister is a control freak and she already coordinate things. I am just the benefactor. I pay for evrything. Thats my promise to them. Padahal CM yang support. Haha.

So yeah, since I bijak pandai sangat buat keputusan last minute, we had to drive all the way to JB. Bukan la bajet kaya, but I felt guilty la since my brother in law je yang boleh drive. Lenguh pinggang cek oi.. Tapi demi adik ipar yang baik hati, mereka ikutkan je. Rasa lega sangat bila dah sampai hotel.

Fast forward to the event night, I ended up just pakai black shirt, jeans and my so-excited-jumpa-shawl-cheetah-H&M-lagi-gitchuu-tapi-boss-tak-approve. Nak beria melawa pun buat apa. Dah memang comel. *Flip tudung*

Bertolak dari hotel lepas maghrib, ingatkan nak sampai awal since tempat tu pun tak pernah pi sebelum ni. Berbekalkan doa dan waze, hati ni begitu yakin. Tapi, harapan ku kecewa. Pusing-pusing JB sampai sesat kat istana, baru jumpa.

Bila dah sampai, and when I mentioned my reservation, boleh pulak depa cakap tak ada. Hello, I ada confirmation email. Then they replied, "sorry, we overlooked your reservation." Dah tu, dapat la seat kat corner. Okay, sabar.

The waiter then came with the menu and we ordered. I chose chicken chop since I'm not big fan of pasta. And my sis chose pasta. Can't remember what it was. Not that interesting. A bit later, he came back with the bill. I purposely have few cash on me so that I don't overspent. It was a shock that the bill is RM 272 instead of the expected RM 136 for 2pax. I blindly thought that maybe there were some taxes charges or etc. I asked the waiter, "can I pay using debit card?" He literally mencebik kat I and said no. I was like, okay. "Mana ATM paling dekat kat sini? " He hesitated and macam tak tahu. I tiba2 teragak nak check bill tu. And I told him straight, "Eh, I reserve for 2 people. This bill is for 4". Dia boleh cakap, "Eh, tak kak. Memang betul". Am I blind? Of course not. Then I told him to please re-check with the manager. And he came back to me tersipu-sipu malu. Tahu pun salah. Okay then dah 8.30. Tak mula lagi. Even opening act pun tak start lagi. I just want to clarify, being in ERL, belum pernah lagi event kami mula lambat. Everything was prepared beforehand, thanks to my detailed oriented bosses. And plus, I came all the way from KL expecting to get great experience in JB since I never been here before. Of course I felt agitated seeing these people. When the opening act finally perform, I jadi calm sikit. She reminded me of Zainatul, because of her simplicity and coolness. When Imran came in, muka I terus berubah jadi bajet sombong. Padahal malu. Ya Allah, sumpah malu. I wasn't even look at him throughout the show. He mentioned about someone not smiling, then I senyum la sikit. Sikit je. Haha. Ego sangat. I was actually some kind of annoyed that he didn't even look at our corner. Hello? I paid for this show too. Then somehow tiba-tiba dia cakap, "okay la. Saya nak bagi perhatian kat sebelah sini pulak". He turned himself looking at our side and he asked to give him song suggestions. I said, Marc Anthony's song. He sang "My baby, you" and I said no. Sing Ahora Quien. He smiled and said wow great choice. He sang a bit since he didnt remember the lyrics. Dalam hati ni, sumpah macam nak pecah sebab berdebar2 tapi my facial expression was like, "okay, whatever".. Sombong gitchuuu. Haha. Entahla. I was born like that. And sorry to say, even though I like him that much, he is a guy. I can't be praising him, staring at him with shiny eyes. Maybe it's not wrong, but I have my own ego.

Haa ego sangat, terus dapat bala. Handphone menggila. Liplapliplap je on/off. Ambik kau, terus tak dapat secebis memori bersama Imran pun. And again, being the emotional me, I usually let my feelings out. Tapi, tonight is not about me. It's about Imran, entertaining us, his fans. So I simpan dulu emo rasa nak nangis tu. After the show, he said he will wait if anyone would like to take photos with him. Arghh. Rasa frustrated tu ada. My sister was running to lend her husband's phone but I signalled to her from upstairs and said its okay.

Ya Allah.. Punyala nak meletup jantung ni, tapi I keep calm and mustered all my guts and walk to him. He casually said hi and ask me instead, "how do u know about Ahora Quien?" And I was like, "owh.. I love everything about Spanish and one of it is Ahora Quien". And I told him about my phone, bla bla bla. And tiba2 I was like, "well I work with KLIA Ekspres, if you ever gonna use our train service. Just let me know. I would to treat you a trip". He replied, "I always take KLIA Ekspres". Gitchuuu. Tapi I felt dumb je cakap camtu. Macamlah Imran tak mampu. Haha. Tapi apa salahnya pun. I kan marketing team. Its my job anyways.

So kesimpulannya, the night is special solely because of Imran. His voice is amazing. His personality? Very warm, likeable and genuine. I hate over-friendly people on the first meeting. Its fake.Tapi okay la nak say thanks to Big Food sebab sudi jadi event venue. Please do improve on your service and food.

I am happy that on that night, I have done few things I wont normally do.

1) I am so patient that night. Even some people might see me act like a diva, customer always deserve something worth their money. I deal with customer too, I understand the burden of handling them, but if you do the right thing, they can't even argue with you. And please people with kids, please don't drag your kids to night show. Kids suppose to be asleep early. I don't have children, but I have taken care of my nephew and nieces. So I know.

2) Who would've thought that I, a very shy person could walk up to Imran and talk to him? Even I couldn't believe it myself. But at least I have some memory of him kan. Dahla tak dapat bergambar. Mungkin ada hikmah semua tu. Maybe two cute and attractive people can't take selfie together. People can't handle our cuteness. Haha. *flip tudung cheetah lagi*

All and all, it was a night to remember and the best weekend.

P/S: I belajar flip tudung dari Cik Yang :*

Tiada ulasan:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails